Table Dec on the Cheep

 Wonder Woman's Son #3 is getting married tomorrow.  Since she has had a busy week and the bride and groom could not be more adorable if they tried (they are both super creatives), I volunteered to decorate for rehearsal dinner.

 Trying not to spend money, I used what was left of the tableware from the bridal shower. Just had to supplement a bit. So, everything is in the wedding colors. Perfect.

For the centerpieces, I used a square of green fabric (Free because it was also from the bridal shower), a vase from the Dollar Store ($1), some sticks I cut off a tree in my yard (free!), and some paper birds (also free, paper in my stash).
I cut the birds double, on the fold. They are sort of a cross between a bird and a butterfly.  A few hole punches for texture and there you have it.  I stuck them to the branches with glue dots.

Wishing for the bluebird of happiness to live with you kids always!
Oh yeah, and some Vitamin C!

1 creative thoughts:

Family Fashion and Facts { March 4, 2011 at 7:38 PM }
CUTE!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com