Doodling is the Thing!

I was inspired this week to try the bleach doodling thing for wall art. 


Three things inspired me. 


  • The doodling trend. Seems like everywhere I look, someone is doing some amazing doodling.  These are a few of the pins I have on my doodling board on Pinterest. I have saved the doodles I like best, but there are TONS more great ones on Pinterest.  Just search doodling.


Not being able to ignore all that inspiration, I did this. I wrapped a canvas board in green/white dot fabric and hot glued it on the back. Then I doodled with a bleach pen. As soon as I was done doodling, I hosed it off with my kitchen sink sprayer. Now I am thinking about doing a huge one like Alisa, and adding some color back in after the bleaching. 


Oh yeah, I tried bleaching a painted canvas. No go. Apparently, you can't bleach dried paint.

Take your Vitamin C!


1 creative thoughts:

Janet { July 30, 2011 at 11:18 AM }
I started Zendoodling two weeks ago and I am totally hooked! Thanks for sharing pinterest - I had never heard of it before. I have plans to do my doodled shirt later today. Thanks Kim!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com