Gate Inspiration

When I go for my walk in the morning, if the sun is shining, I make it this far down the road, and the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise, I have walked about a mile and a half.  And that means after I walk back home, I have done 3 miles.

Weirdly, this one shadow on the sidewalk inspires me to keep going so I can see it. I just really like it.  Some days I stop and look at it....if nobody is outside or driving by to think I am nuts. 

Now, if the sun is not shining, all bets are off and I might be a slacker and not go that far.

Every time I walk by it, I think it is such a great pattern, and I should use it for something. I just have not figured out what, yet. Any ideas?

Give me some Vitamin C!

4 creative thoughts:

Debi { July 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM }
you should trace it on to the sidewalk with chalk so it is there every morning sun or no sun!!!
Kim { July 8, 2011 at 10:30 PM }
Hahaha, do you think the people who live there would care?
karen { July 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM }
Re-draw it on a book/journal/watercolor paper book that opens in the middle...the gateway to creativity.
Kim { July 12, 2011 at 12:59 PM }
Excellent idea Karen!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com