Vitamin F

My very own Vitamin F, Barbara East, sent this along. It is a good reminder to find balance between alone time and friends.



My Vitamin F"

Why do I have a variety of friends who are all different in character?
Some of them can be considered marginal even.
How do I get on with them all?
I think that each one helps to bring out a "different" part of me.. .
With one of them I am a polite, good person.
I joke with another friend.
I sit down and talk about serious matters with one of them.
With another I giggle at every silly thing.
I have my tea with one.
And dance with another.
I listen to one friend's problems and give her advice
Then I listen to another advising me.


They are all like pieces of a jigsaw,
When completed they form a treasure box.
A treasure of friends!
They are my friends who understand me better than myself,
who support me through good days and bad days.
They are like colorful anti-depressants that I take on different days.


Real Age doctors tell us that friends are good for our health.
Dr. Oz calls them Vitamins F (from Friends) and counts the benefits of friends to our well being.


Research shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression
and terminal strokes. If you take Vitamin F constantly you can be up to 20 years younger
than your real age. The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your tense moments
it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50 %.


I am so happy that I have a stock of Vitamins F!


In summary we should value our friends and keep in touch with them.
We should try to see the funny side of things and laugh together, not forgetting
to open our mouths big to swallow the floating vitamins F !!!!

Take your Vitamin F, get younger!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com