My Next Car

My neighbors brought this home today. I don't know the story, but they are both automotive engineers and they drive different cars every week.  But never like this groovy one!

It looks like it is a white car with black triangles of some kind of tape or contact paper.  Oh! It has started me thinking. My car is old enough that I could mess with its finish and not care if it got wrecked. My car is red. Don't you think big black dots would be just perfect?

Take Your Daily Vitamin C!

4 creative thoughts:

votemom { February 11, 2011 at 8:08 AM }
it's camoflauged cuz it's a model that's not yet in production. they are probably test driving it. we have had these vehicles in our driveway a lot over the years. it's fun ;o)
Kim { February 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM }
It seems to me that having the groovy design on the car would attract more attention than not having it. It sure got my attention!
votemom { February 15, 2011 at 7:10 AM }
yep, it does draw attention, and yet, it tricks your eyes so you can't really focus on the design and details of the car underneath all the busy-ness of the camo.

i love.love.love my little present you handed me on sunday. and i love you.
Kim { February 15, 2011 at 1:19 PM }
Awww, thank you, glad you like it. Prayed for you while I was making it.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com