Here is what you need to make one:
- large french fry pocket
- fabric or paper (or both) large enough to cover the pocket
- Mod Podge (I used gloss, but choose what you like)
- 1" wide grosgrain ribbon (about 9")
- a silk flower head
- 4 strong magnets
- flat paintbrush, scissors, hot glue gun and glue
1. I opened the two side seams, they were just lightly glued.
TIP: Don't use light colored fabric, the color of the package will show through.
- You could place it on your metal filing cabinet.
- You could skip the magnets and pin it to a bulletin board.
- Kids can make these and they would be a great teacher gift.
- I am going back to the craft room to make more so I can have a row across the front of the fridge.
Posted by Kim at 9:29 PM