Thank You Benjamin Moore!



Benjamin Moore has a coupon on facebook right now for a free pint of paint.  Free. They really know how to make me happy. In their honor, please join me in singing this song to the tune of Happy Together by the Turtles.  Sing out Louise! (First person to comment correctly about this reference wins a pair of Independence Day earrings made with my own lampwork beads)

Imagine plum and blue, I do
I think about red day and night, and then add white
To think about the hues I love, it’s such a sight!
My colors together

If I should paint you on, along with lime
And turquoise, pink, and golden green, all in a line
Imagine how my chairs would look, so very fine
My colors together

I can see me painting with Benjamin Moore
It colors life
Inside, outside, furniture, and so much more
It colors life


Thanks, you are a fabulous singer!  It was fun, right?

 If you live near me and would like to help my ministry, Divine Design out with a donation of paint, please get the coupon and head to the store.  Then give me the paint!  Most Aco and Ace hardware stores are participating. (You will have to pay 39 cents for the tax)  Get any color that makes you happy.  We will use it for painting furniture and wall art pieces when we go on our mission trip this summer. The coupon is good until June 30.

Take your Vitamin B(enjamin) and put some color in your life!

2 creative thoughts:

YoungGramee { June 21, 2011 at 5:30 PM }
Love that! I am thinking-- spring basket green --one of my favorites!
Kim { June 21, 2011 at 5:49 PM }
The Aco right by church is participating! GO forth!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com