Tie Dye Part 2

Last week, I showed you my results from tie dying in a jar.  It is incredibly easy and fabulous. The great results made me want to do t-shirts. So I did! Here is my 2 color shirt: aqua and green.  I twisted this one from the side of the shirt.  If you twist the long way from the neckline to the hem, you will get horizontal stripes.

This is my one color shirt.  I just used black.  And you can tell that I started twisting at the bottom right corner. It made a great and pretty traditional tie dye pattern.

You know you do not have to start with a white shirt. Any light color will work just as well as white. and give you an additional color in the shirt.

Since I did t-shirt shopping this week, I will tell you what I found. I did not shop kid's shirts, only adult.  I found a nice shirt at Wal-Mart for $10.  And then I found a way nicer, thicker fabric shirt at K-Mart for $8. 

Take your Vitamin C and see what you come up with!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com