My Application


Dear Lady Kate,

Now that you are officially an HRH, I know that you will be looking for a charity to support. I know the Royals are big-hearted in that way. So, this is my application for us to champion the same cause, Divine Design.

You and I are so much alike, I am sure we would make a great team as we support Divine Design. I would be very happy to come there and do 50% of our work in Great Britain, if you would come here and make an appearance now and then.

You talk people into donating money and volunteering and I will organize. And if you would like to sling a paint roller sometimes, that would be fab.

Tomorrow, we have a project. Let me know if you would like to skype and see our work. Also, please go to this blog and this blog to get an idea of what we do.

Cheers and congratulations!

1 creative thoughts:

votemom { April 30, 2011 at 7:44 PM }
can't wait to see pix of ChristmasInAction '11.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com