Cloud Punch Outs on a Journal Page

 Earlier this week, I did a collage project using my cloud punch.  And, in the tutorial, I suggested you save the cloud punch outs for another project. So, here is my other project!


 This is inside a journal I have been working in. It is a work in progress and what I am showing here is not the final, but the beginning of these two journal pages. 


You see the cloud punch outs that I glued to the page. I also punched small daisies with my Oopsie Daisy punch, and glued them in with button centers. The frame was simply traced and colored in with marker. Michaels has some very cool laser cut wood frames down their seasonal aisle right now. Different shapes and designs. This is one of them.


So, some very simple craft techniques were used to make a clean background for whatever I will do next.


Use your Vitamin C and look at the materials you have in a different way!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com