Christmas in March

This is the life of a designer in the craft industry. Christmas is never over. 


It has been unseasonably warm here in MIchigan, quite weirdly so. To get in the Christmas mood, I worked in the basement where it was cool enough to need a sweatshirt, and watched a couple ABCFamily Christmas movies. I had a great time and the projects turned out cute.


I know that nobody else is thinking about Christmas right now, but maybe it will inspire you to start collecting buttons for a similar project....around November.  Go to my friends at Blumenthal Lansing to find the buttons I used here. And later on in the year when this gets published, we will talk about how to turn them into a cute tree.


Fun to use your Vitamin C when it seems craziest!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com