Last Minute Halloween Idea
It is a great project for a teacher gift, or just a candy dish at home. It is very inexpensive. The glass bowl cost 99 cents. And it took me less than 15 minutes to make. If only I could find fake candy so it would not be talking to me all day, "eeeeat me!"
- glass bud bowl (if you use a bigger bowl, you will need a truckload of orange candy)
- black glitter
- white craft glue
- 18" ribbon of your choice
- orange candy (I put sugared orange slices in my jack o lantern dish)
1. Squeezing glue from the bottle, apply it in shapes of facial features: 2 eyes, nose, mouth.
4. I also gave mine a ribbon bow. I can't decide if it is a cute addition or it makes Mr. Jack O look like a hippie from 1969. You decide.
Take your Vitamin C!
Posted by Kim at 11:08 AM