Art Supplies Make Me Drool

 Today I visited Pearl Paint with the girls from Blumenthal Lansing. We had a mission, but also spent a few minutes looking around the store. There are only a few Pearls, and the closest one to me is in New Jersey. I have been in Pearls that looked like a giant garage sale full of products that were 25 years old. The one I saw today is fairly new and looked great. Tell me, even if you don't do art, that this doesn't make you want it! 





 Our job today at Pearl was to select papers for display backgrounds for the booth at the Quilt Market in a couple weeks. There are two entire aisles of papers there.  So great!


I have worked in the art/craft industry for more than 25 years. I know a lot about art products. There are all kinds of things in here that I have never heard of. It would take a life time to learn how to use all of the products in here. Wouldn't that be FUN?????


Go look at art supplies, it really juices up your Vitamin C!

2 creative thoughts:

LifeLessOrdinary { October 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM }
That could very well be my happy place
Kim { October 15, 2011 at 9:53 AM }
I hear you. It is hard not to open up a pad of paper and start filling pages with everything at my fingertips.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com