Great Day at CHA!

Opening day. Woke to a sunny day in downtown Los Angeles.

From my hotel room, I can see the Hollywood sign....way, way, way off in the distance, but I can see it!


In the booth today, we did some fun bangle bracelets.  Very easy, cute, and of course, I encouraged everyone to try their hand at creating their own designs.  How cute are these girls?  This little girl was smart as a whip and barely needed any instruction. She was intuitive.  Then she helped her Grandma.

Oh yeah, and for those of you who think this is one big party......well, yeah, it is...... but the price of the pizza killed me anyway.

We started with a bangle, wrapped yarn and fibers around it and then wired some new flower and leaf buttons on top.  Go Darlene! I turned two quilters into jewelry makers here.

One finished bracelet.

Looking forward to day 2!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com