Simple Yarn Wreath

 This is my second Holiday wreath this week. Click on it so you can see the yarn up close. I used 4 yarns, the same color, but different textures. All you have to do is wrap the yarn around the wreath form.  You will have enough yarn in the skeins you bought, to do 4 or 5 wreaths. 

I tried watching a Christmas movie to get in the mood. That so did not work. It lasted about 5 minutes. Then I just went to a Cary Grant film fest. Not festive, but so much more entertaining.


Then add decorations. This wreath has felt flowers, glittered wood snowflakes, buttons, and gems. I used the Crafter's Cafe Glitterati 3 pack. 

Changing the color palette on this wreath would give it a completely different feel. 

Use your Vitamin C and see what you come up with!


0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com