Look What Kelly Brought Me!

 Kelly called and asked me if I knew anyone who would like her Mother's jewelry. HAHAHA!  Did I ever! She brought me more than I dreamed I would get and it took me a couple hours to go through it. It was like Christmas. Awesome!


 I think I will never have to buy a chain again. There is everything from so delicate that I can hardly see the links, to heavy and bold.  There are watches, earrings, cocktail rings, necklaces, broaches, and bracelets. I pulled out everything from pop beads to real gold and Swarovski crystals. So awesome!


 Showing off a few of my favorites: love this star chain...


 This rhinestone pin is huge and gaudy and glitzy and perfection...


 Glittered beads...


 Lots of strands of small, sort of cube shaped beads, carmel-ish in color and pearly...


 These might be my ultimate fav... the shape, the color....


 There are a couple of these rhinestone chains, which are real vintage, and I love the 3D rhinestone medallions that are attached...


 Big honkin' prism...


 This butterfly chain is so small and dainty...


I hung up most of the chains and beads so they would not get tangled. Did I say awesome?


Hoping this gives me better dreams tonight than last night...dreams of beads and chains and jewelry and rhinestones and creativity.  


OT, but I have to tell it.....
Last night I dreamed that I was back in college and my assignment was to get dropped off someplace and walk home. On the walk, I had to stop into business and ask them to let me work on some kind of task. It was pouring outside and puddles were turning into lakes.  I remember working for a bit at some kind of shop where I nailed things together with a nail gun. And I remember going into the Facebook building. When I walked in the door, upper management was going into a meeting. The meeting room looked like a living room, with couches and lamps and rugs.  It was a warm looking room, earthy tones, and lights turned on since it was so gray outside.  


I said hello and explained my experiment, and they readily agreed to give me a job. A girl took me downstairs to a room with several computers and people sitting at them. The computer screens were dressed in faux fur.  I got a screen covered in hot pink fur.  Then I woke up.


Maybe a little bit too much Vitamin C? 

2 creative thoughts:

Therese's Treasures { August 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM }
Hi Kim,
Wow what a great gift of old jewelry to play with and redo. You subconscious has quit an imagination, that was a wild dream.
Therese
Kim at Vitamin C { August 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM }
Is it any wonder that I wake up tired in the mornings??

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com