Gorgeous Button Tree

 Seems like only yesterday that I was working on Halloween. Yeah, It was


When the Amazing Helen asked if I would work on this project, I hoped I could do it justice because it had the potential to be awesome. I am not sure it turned out awesomely, but it is quite striking. It is a project for Michaels. I will share with you when and how they use it for the holidays. The buttons are all from Blumenthal Lansing and can be purchased everyday at Michaels.


 I covered a styrofoam cone with buttons. Covered. There are several rhinestones buttons on it, and if that was not enough bling, I added some gems glued onto more buttons. It sparkles. Then I stood it on a mercury glass pillar candle holder, (that was very reasonable when I used my 40% off coupon on it) and it was the perfect touch.

I admit, this tree took a lot of buttons to cover it. But it was worth it.  Traditional yet blingy.


Start collecting buttons and take your Vitamin C!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com