My Sheep Hear My Voice....

 Chair painting. Love it!



If you have never done, give it a try! It is an inexpensive project. Pick a chair you already own or one you find at the curb, free.  Craft paint is inexpensive. You really then just need a couple of nice brushes, a can of clear glaze, and an idea. A painted chair is a handmade project that will last a long time, could even be an heirloom.


Take your Vitamin C and start painting...



Skip To My LouTip Junkie handmade projects

5 creative thoughts:

Unknown { April 27, 2012 at 10:40 AM }
Great work!!!!! Well done!!! Have a nice weekend! Hugs, Doris
The Diplomat { April 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM }
Love this!
Therese's Treasures { April 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM }
I have not painted anything is a long time. My paints and paint brushes sit there lonely and neglected. I really should get familiar with them again. I like your chair, the sheep are so cute.
Therese
Kim { April 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM }
Therese, do it, it will feel like coming home!
Unknown { May 1, 2012 at 11:08 PM }
Cute chair, you did a great job!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com