Card Recycle

 I received a Christmas present this week from Lee Anne, and this card with it. I really like the card. See the stitching and the glitter?


 Deciding to make a decorative, hanging tag with it, I gathered: watercolor paper for the base, metallic scrapbook papers, and the page in the bible that has Isaiah 9:6 

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father,Prince of Peace.


 I layered the papers, added some seed beads, drew some swirls with Sharpies, and added one vintage rhinestone screw back earring at the bottom of the tag. I glued the inside of the card on the back of my tag, so I will always have Lee Anne's message. I am hanging the tag with the ribbon from the present.


Now it is a piece of art with meaning! Wouldn't it be cool to have a whole tree of recycled card tags?


Use your Vitamin C!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com