Paper Mayhem


Tonight while I was wasting time on Facebook, I came across this 4 year old dress designer and her Mom. I love everything about this story and am inspired to try construction paper as a building material. Check her out: Paper Dresses by Mayhem

I cannot remember being this cognizant of anything at that age. Well, maybe reading. I loved reading. Would all kids show this kind of creativity if encouraged? And where would we be if that was the case?

Give your 4 year olds some Vitamin C!

1 creative thoughts:

EmalkZone { April 13, 2021 at 8:37 AM }
Alvita Milk Thistle Tea is made with premium-quality, organic milk thistle seeds, and has a pleasantly delicate flavour.
Milk Thistle Herbal Tea Supplement

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com