Halloween Button Bracelets

 The Amazing Helen from Blumenthal Lansing gave me some halloween buttons and I was inspired. These bracelets are bold and fun and not-so-spooky for halloween.

 They are so easy to make, it is crazy. Just start with a yard of cord. I used cotton braiding cord.  Waxed linen would also work. The first button has a loop. Knot the cords together behind the last button. I added a dot of jewelry glue on the knot.


Keep in mind, the smaller the button the smaller the buttonholes. You can use two or four hole buttons.


 Just looking at the back should teach what you need to know to make a bracelet.


To wear it, put the last button through the loop.


This bracelet takes only minutes to make. Imagine this done with Grandma's antique buttons, or layered buttons in bright colors. 


Take your Vitamin C.
And BOO!
UndertheTableandDreamingTip Junkie handmade projects

5 creative thoughts:

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy { September 21, 2011 at 9:40 AM }
Wow, cute idea! If you get a chance, I'd love you to link up! (http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/09/everyone-wins-giveaway-linky-party.html.) Thanks for sharing this!
Army Wife Quilter { September 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM }
wow I love these. I just happen to have a bunch of those spider buttons. I bought last year. there are tons of them. I will have to make them into a braclet. thanks.
Vicky @ Mess For Less { September 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM }
Great buttons! If you had more they would make a cute garland too! I am a new follower from Blue Cricket Design Show and Tell. Vicky @ www.messforless.net
Anonymous { September 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM }
Super cute idea. I am your newest follower. Feel free to check out my site and follow me back here: www.utahcountymom.com
Pitter and Glink { September 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM }
How cute!!!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com